Our global team of experts have a comprehensive understanding of global asset and service delivery and are equipped to solve financial, procurement, vendor, compliance, logistics and end-user constraints.
Our long-standing relationships with the world’s leading IT vendors, gained after years of successful projects, means we’re trusted to meet everyone’s commercial and operational objectives.
With over 60 logistics centres around the world we guarantee to get people or equipment to you wherever you are. Fast, efficient and with no compromise on service – globally, locally.
We can manage your whole procurement process:
- Acquisition – working with the world’s leading IT vendors we research, source and procure assets ensuring maximum business value by negotiating the best deal.
- Financing – helping to remove financial constraints and obstacles by providing transparent and flexible finance solutions.
- Staging – leveraging our global logistics and storage facilities we configure and test your technology prior to delivery and installation.
- Deployment – using our global team of experts we configure, tag and install your equipment on site.
- Reverse logistics and recovery – recovery, redeployment and disposal of assets.
With our managed infrastructure expertise, we manage and monitor availability and performance of your infrastructure 24×7 optimising workloads to ensure your infrastructure is configured most efficiently and effectively for your organisational requirements.
Automation and cloud technologies are no longer optional and are core components of any business transformation project. Our digital-ready IT infrastructure services are optimised to adapt to the unpredictable needs of organisations moving into digital age while simultaneously delivering business value and outcomes.
Our global team of skilled IT professionals can tailor our infrastructure services to meet your needs:
- Managed IP-based Infrastructure Services – monitoring and management
- Equipment-as-a-Service (EAAS) – IT hardware, delivered end to end, wrapped in a service
- Managed Service Desk Service – fully resourced and managed from level 1 upwards
- Cloud and datacentre
- Communication and collaboration
- Network and mobility
We’re more than just another service provider – we provide talented resource from a global network of qualified and motivated professionals at every phase of the technology lifecycle and can act as an extension of your existing team.
We can flex up and down as you need us easing the pressure on your in-house staff.
Whether for specific business functions or providing the right focused people for the life of a large project, we can provide and manage the expertise that you need to be successful. Our transition managers excel at setting up complex services without impacting your operations.
We also have years of experience in on-boarding and absorbing your employees and partner resources into highly efficient and skilled teams to get the job done.
We offer flexible pricing models based on your desired outcome and timescale, giving you assurance the job gets done on time and on budget. The value is in the outcome, so we focus on that as much as providing you with the right people.
Our Transformation teams focus on worldwide IT technology, resource and service transformations.
They initiate, plan, execute, transform, mitigate, escalate, monitor, communicate and improve 24/7.
Financing IT transformation programmes can be a big barrier and failing to transform is often the major risk to achieving planned business benefits.
We design innovative commercial and financial solutions to help you realise your digital transformation objectives providing asset ownership, asset transfers, balance sheets, purchase to deployment, equipment as a service.
We make it simple – from managing Global logistics through to procurement, deployment and contract management. 24/7 Globally. Locally.
We have many years of global experience and unrivalled support solutions. Supporting some of the largest global companies, providing services in over 180 countries and to millions of end devices.
Seamless on-site and remote capabilities – expert field engineers’ know-how, customised to your way of working and available in 180 countries.
Global logistics – multiple logistics hubs, 130 spare depots with tens of thousands of spares and growing. Replacement parts are never far away.
Service levels guaranteed – we set targets – measuring, reporting, reviewing and continuously improving.
Services we provide:
- Deskside services (remote and on-site)
- Global Service Desk
- Incident management & resolution
- Replacement hardware logistics
- End of Life hardware support
- Asset management (inc. recovery, disposal & returns)
- Global on-site field engineering
- Remote engineering support
- Vendor software support & technical support management
- Client service management team
Planning for the Future
With over twenty years’ experience, we understand how IT has helped transform businesses – we can help you transform your business ready for the future. Your network needs to be more intelligent and secure with greater resilience than ever before.
NSC supply technology and resource solutions for the world’s largest companies giving us unique insight into the impact of digital transformation – in real time.
Services we provide:
- End to end intelligent networking – wired to wireless, VPNs to remote access, SD-WAN to LAN
- Networked security – threat detection, firewalls and active management
- Workforce mobility – BYOD, mobile management, end point security, privacy and authentication
- Web, voice and video collaboration tools
- Data Centre Consolidation, Virtualisation & Transformation
- Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud
- Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)